Make Money Online In Kenya
Make money online in Kenya .
As a experienced blogger who researches alot. I thought to myself “Writing articles on how to make money online shouldn’t be restricted to only my country.” And so I made this research to help those Kenya citizens out there to help them make easy money online.
HOW? Well, in Nigeria, I’ll say the most popular way to make money online is through the use of Income websites. But in this situation, Kenya doesn’t have income websites. So we’ll be looking at other methods to earn money online easily.
1. AFFILIATES MARKETING.
When we talk of affiliate marketing, it’s not restricted to only Nigerians infact affiliate marketing is universal.
WHAT IS AFFILIATES MARKETING?
Let’s split this for the newbies and novices.
An Affiliate is someone who joins a business for the purpose of referring others to the same business. That’s according to my own understanding.
Marketing as you all know is the Broadcasting of Products to people.
So by combining both words you understand what affiliate marketing means.
The question here is: What affiliate marketing program can I go for?
There are many affiliates programs that you can join which pays really well while there are also those that scam people.
So before choosing an Affiliate marketing program, you have to know if they really pays
HOW DO I AVOID GETTING SCAMMED BY AFFILIATES PROGRAMS
1. Do some research: Do some research about the program and ask people around. Also look for the payment proof.
2. Read Reviews: Read reviews about those programs that you want to venture into. There are some trusted websites that post reviews of affiliate programs. Read them and digest well so that you won’t fall into hands.
Now that you’ve learnt how to avoid getting scammed let’s move to the affiliates programs that you can join
1. JUMIA AFFILIATES PROGRAM: JUMIA is an e-commerce website across The whole of Africa. They are well known for sales of products such as clothes,electronic gadgets, phones and laptops etc. When you join their affiliate system, you’ll be given a unique affiliate link which you’ll use to refer others. Once a product is purchased by a person with your referral link, Certain percentage of the Money of the item purchased will be credited to you.
2. KENYA PESA:Telecommunications is another Part of the
Kenyan economy that recruit many people in Kenya . While most of the
employees look for popular telecommunications
giants in the country such as Safaricom and
Airtel have a hands-on approach, you can also
get paid from these companies by joining their
affiliate programmes. However, most of them
have budget advertisements and prefer using
other methods as opposed to affiliate
Some of these companies have merged with
bank accounts to enable easy financial
transactions between the two organizations
and the customers they share. Kenya Pesa helps
send funds from foreign bank accounts to your
Safaricom M-Pesa account. However, you can
only send a minimum of $15. To become one of
their affiliates, visit their website and request
for an affiliate link.
You get $0.05 When you refer someone. You might think it’s small but you can have many referrals if you are hardworking . You get to withdraw your
money via CashSender once it reaches $5.
let’s leave the episode of affiliates marketing
CREATE A BLOG
Unlike Nigeria, Kenya is a less competitive hive for bloggers. One of the way to make money online easily in Kenya is creating your own blog.
You just need to invest a little bit to create your own blog.
HOW DO I EARN MONEY ON MY OWN BLOG
We have series of ways to earn on your blog.
1. USE OF GOOGLE ADSENSE: Google Adsense is an advertisement company which pays it’s publishers. To get approved on Google Adsense, there are some strict policies which must be obeyed. After approved you can start earning from the blog and withdraw.
2. MAKE PEOPLE ADVERTISE ON YOUR BLOG: You can leave space for advert on your blog, people interested will contact you and pay you certain amount for their product or services to the advertised on your blog. Many people earn with this.
3. SPONSORED POSTS: Similar to The No. 2. Sponsored posts are promotional posts which a person submits to you. You’ll post on your website and they pay for it.
4. WRITING OF GOOD, UNIQUE CONTENTS AND E-BOOK AND SELLING IT: As a blogger, You should know how to write unique contents especially on how to make money in Kenya, there aren’t many posts about it. Write them as e-books and list it for sale. You get buyers, they pay and you earn.
I’ll close this article here, But Expect The Second Volume of this post.